Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Alice Faye Collections at Costco!

I picked up such a great bargain at my local Costco today that I just have to share. Our Huntsville store had BOTH of the Alice Faye DVD collections for $14.99 each!

I have had my eye on these for a while, but over at Amazon they are currently $33.93 for Volume I and a whopping $42.48 for Volume II, too much for my movie budget. Amazon says the list price for each is $49.99, which makes the Costco price an even sweeter deal.

If you enjoy Fox musicals from the WWII era and are already a Faye devotee, then you certainly ought to head over to your local Costco and see if they also have the sets in stock. The films on Volume I are That Night in Rio, Lillian Russell, On the Avenue, and The Gang's All Here. On Volume II you get Rose of Washington Square, Four Jills in a Jeep, Hollywood Cavalcade, The Great American Broadcast, and Hello, Frisco, Hello.

Look for reviews of Alice Faye films to be popular here on the blog the rest of September, as I make my way through both collections. Here are some of the Alice Faye films I have already reviewed -

THAT NIGHT IN RIO
STOWAWAY

Happy bargain hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment