Monday, January 22, 2018

Classic Movie Puzzle Grid #1

My husband, who knows how much I like puzzles, recently sent me a link to the Puzz Grid site, where puzzle enthusiasts submit puzzle grids for others to solve. Of course I immediately thought about making my own versions with classic movie themes!

Here's how the puzzle grid works. Each puzzle contains 16 words or phrases, which can be sorted into four groups of four. The groups can be names, things in the same category, or basically any related collection. The player has to figure out which items belong together and what connects them. On Puzz Grid the puzzles are timed, but here you can take as long as you want. I'll put the answers in the comments below the post.

If you try one of these, let me know what you think! I made some classic movie cryptoquizzes a while back, so try your hand at those, too, if you like.

This first one will be really easy!


WHALE                     MATTHAU            CAGNEY            FORD

HUSTON                    FONDA                 BRENNAN         PIDGEON

CARRADINE            MASON                 HULL                  WAYNE

HATHAWAY             TRAVERS              AGAR                 ARNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment