Thursday, July 4, 2013

BEYOND CASABLANCA on Goodreads

Goodreads is a wonderful site for readers, and I enjoy using it to keep track of my own reading and find new books that I might like. BEYOND CASABLANCA: 100 CLASSIC MOVIES WORTH WATCHING also has its own Goodreads page, where you can add the book to your "to-read" list, rate it, and even write reviews.

Here's the link to BEYOND CASABLANCA on Goodreads. I hope you'll check it out! So far, the book has 12 ratings and 3 reviews, and it's on over 200 "to-read" lists. You can also visit my Author Page, have a look at my other books, and even become a fan (I have 11 fans right now - maybe I'm not ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille!). If you feel especially social, you can become a Goodreads friend and share book suggestions and your reading lists with me, which I very much enjoy.

Even if a classic movie guide isn't your thing, Goodreads is definitely worth a visit, and it's a great way to enhance your experience as a reader of whatever kinds of books you love!

As always, BEYOND CASABLANCA is available in paperback on both Amazon and Barnes & Noble, and you can buy it directly from the publisher, Westview. The Kindle edition is only $4.99 on Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment