Friday, September 14, 2012

Beyond Casablanca: 100 Classic Movies Worth Watching

I'm over the moon today because my book has finally arrived! Beyond Casablanca: 100 Classic Movies Worth Watching, is up on Amazon, and I just got my author copies in the mail today. If you like the Classic Films in Focus reviews that I write, you'll like the book, which includes a lot of brand-new material not previously posted here or at Examiner.com.

Thanks so much to Mary Catharine Nelson at Published by Westview for helping me get this into print, and thanks to my friend Jeff Thompson for suggesting them to me.

I hope people will enjoy reading the book as much as I enjoyed watching the movies and writing the reviews. It has been a three year labor of love and an awful lot of fun!

If you're interested in buying a copy of Beyond Casablanca, you can find it on Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.com. 

Beyond Casablanca on Amazon
Beyond Casablanca on Barnes & Noble.com

No comments:

Post a Comment